The Admissions Plan
The Admissions Plan is the same as the Ultimate Plan but does not include the financial review and applications to file for financial aid.
- Full Access to the password protected Student Portal (Research tool, data tacking, scheduling, deadlines, academic profiling and much more).
- Personality Profile
- Comprehensive Guidebook
- Review of Academic Record with recommendations
- SAT – ACT Test Analyzer (helps determine best fit test before the test prep starts)
- Career & Major Planning
- Campus Visit – train student how to research the campus and evaluate the visit
- Preparation of a selected list of colleges that is uniquely suited for the student
- Resume Building
- Academic Scholarship Report – see all the Merit Based Scholarships available at the schools where the student will be applying.
- Essay Writing Assistance
- College Essay Organizer – the system helps reduce the number of essays a student will have to write, therefore reducing stress and anxiety level – it works!
- College Applications Assistance
- Final Selection and Appeals
- College Transition Meeting
- One-on-One Meetings, Numerous E-mails, and phone conversations