INITIAL COLLEGE ADMISSIONS AND FINANCIAL AID CONSULTATION
Families of High Schools Students
You are invited to a College Planning Consultation
A face to face discussion about college planning is the best way to review your options and plans for your student’s college experience. College Planning is a very personal topic and each family’s situation is different. Is your student planning to attend college? This consultation with a College Consultation, should be a priority!
SOME QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER
• Should I have a college planning process timeline?
• What is Student positioning and is it important in the admission process?
• Is the “dreaded” essay’s important in the admissions process?
• College Funding – where does comes from and how can I get financial aid – regardless of Income & Assets!
• Are there Financial Aid Form Strategies? (Yes, it is a must for success! Not using these strategies equates to letting the IRS do your taxes.)
• Do you know what the College Admissions Officers are looking for?
• Career Planning, is it really important?
• Are there colleges that fit my Student/Family needs? (Academic, Social, and Financial Fit)
• Can my student attend a Private School for a Public College Price?
• Are we an informed family? Can we do this alone and be successful?
Procrastination may cost your family thousands of Dollars!!!!!
Please complete the fields to the right to request a consultation with Complete College Consulting. The programs are designed specifically for high school students. Your confidential information will NOT be given or sold to anyone. The fee for the one hour consultation is $150 and can be used to reduce the cost of any of the college planning packages, if purchased within 30 days of the initial consultation.