- Should I wait until the high school guidance counselors contacts me?
- What if I start too early?
- What if I start too late?
- Should I take the SAT, ACT or both?
- What about the Subject Tests?
- Where do I go for test prep?
- How can I reduce 3,000 colleges and universities to a short list of best fit schools for me?
- What can I do to make my application stand out from all the others?
- What is the best topic for my essay?
- With so many tests to take, applications to fill out and financial aid forms, how will we keep track of all the deadlines?
- How do we find scholarships?
- How will we fill out all of the financial aid forms?
Welcome to Complete College Consulting
Our goal is to help high school age students get into the best college possible at the lowest possible cost. Complete College Consulting is committed to individualizing the college admissions process. Our personalized approach to college admission ensures that high school students will find schools that are best suited for them based upon an academic, social, and financial fit.
Helping students and families calmly navigate, the often overwhelming and stressful path to higher education is our area of expertise. Through this process, our mission is to empower families, increase students' self-esteem, and provide honest, knowledgeable advice to help families make the best higher educational decisions. We want to be a part of the solution to help your student be admitted to the right school as well as an affordable option. Helping families to understand Financial Aid options, early in the process, is part of Complete College Consulting programs.
As Independent College Consultants we can make a big difference in the admission, financial aid and application process. Our tag line “Guidance to Admission” says it all. Complete College Consulting understands the importance of educating students and families about the college admissions process - that is our mission.
In the United States alone there are over 3,000 colleges and universities to choose from - and finding a school that will fit your student is critical, but equally important is the financial affordability factor. Finding the right school or college for your student is one of the most important decisions your family will make. We personally visit and evaluate numerous schools, colleges, universities, and college experience programs throughout the country each year.